The Vampire Diaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secrets Out (Puck/Buffy/Bonnie/Damon)

4 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Secrets Out (Puck/Buffy/Bonnie/Damon) - Page 5 Empty Re: Secrets Out (Puck/Buffy/Bonnie/Damon)

Post by Bonnie Bennett Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:45 am

Damon nodded. "I'll let you decide whether that's a good or a bad thing." He chuckled.

----

"Spell book and some candles. Not too sure how intense this is going to be, but I can draw the energy from the fire to help me out. can you close the windows please. I'll be right back." Bonnie said, beginning to walk out of the living room and head upstairs.
Bonnie Bennett
Bonnie Bennett
Admin

https://thevamp-diaries.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Secrets Out (Puck/Buffy/Bonnie/Damon) - Page 5 Empty Re: Secrets Out (Puck/Buffy/Bonnie/Damon)

Post by Buffy Summers Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:48 am

"With you...I think it's good."

-------

He nodded and did as she asked, closing all the windows in the house. He was really worried about her.
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:55 am

"Hm, well I'm flattered, Buffy." Damon smiled.

---

Bonnie came downstairs a bit later, holding a large book along with some candles. She went over to the coffee table and kneeled down, setting the book down first before she stood up to place the candles. "Noah...do me a favor, okay?" She said as she began to put the candles down in certain areas of the living room. "If anything bad looks like it's happening, don't stop me okay?" She said, switching off the lights in the room. "Seriously, I don't care how bad it looks or how much pain it seems like I am in, don't do anything."
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Buffy Summers Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:57 am

"Good." she smiled.

---------

He listened and nodded slowly. It was gonna be very difficult but he would do as she said. "Fine...okay..."
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonnie Bennett Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:00 am

Damon grinned, kissing the top of her head. "So, other than my scandalous tales. What's been going on with you."

---

"Thank you." She said softly. She wasn't entirely sure how much she believed his response, but at least she got an answer. She was aware of what this could and could not lead to. Bonnie settled back onto the floor on her knees and closed her eyes for a second, she opened them and suddenly all the candles were lit. She looked up at him and managed to give him a small smile. "You can relax, I'll be fine. Get to see all my witchy-woo in action and actually work."
Bonnie Bennett
Bonnie Bennett
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Puck Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:04 am

She smiled against him. "Not much...just been patrolling around...this was the first time I'd seen Angel since I got hurt so we caught up a bit." she shrugged.

------------

He returned the smiled. "Okay...is there any place I should or shouldn't sit or somehting?"
Puck
Puck

http://www.twitter.com/momijisan89

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonnie Bennett Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:07 am

He fought the urge to tense up upon what she said. "Oh...yeah..? How did that go?" He asked, trying to be nice about it. She was his girlfriend, Angel was no longer a threat to him..

----

Bonnie shook her head. "No, you're good. Wherever you want to be. You shouldn't really be affected by this. Not like I'm channeling you as my source of energy or anything." She replied before flipping through the book.
Bonnie Bennett
Bonnie Bennett
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Puck Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:10 am

"Well he told me about seeing you and Bonnie...and then because it was daylight, he just stayed at my place like I told you...while there, we caught up a bit...then I cooled off by running some errands and then I came to confront you." she nodded.

--------

He nodded, sitting near but not right next to her. He still wanted to give her a little bit of space to do what she needed to do.
Puck
Puck

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonnie Bennett Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:14 am

"Confront me, hm? Surprised you didn't try and put me through a wall or something the way you make it sound." He joked. "I'm just curious to know why he was around my house." What he asked wasn't in a confrontational tone, it was a honest question.

----

Bonnie looked at Puck once more before she closed her eyes. She let herself get focused as she chanted something lowly beneath her breath. It wasn't really a chant, but she was really speaking and doing her hardest to channel her ancestors. It really wasn't the easiest thing to considering she was doing it in the middle of her home, but it was the best she could do. The voices started up again in her head and she did her best to sort them out, make them a bit clearer as her words became a bit louder. She could feel the lights from the candles begin to flicker and at times dim or fade, meaning what she was doing was working.
Bonnie Bennett
Bonnie Bennett
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Buffy Summers Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:17 am

"Well...ask you about Bonnie being here." she corrected herself. "Hm? From what he told me...he's been keeping an eye on you...make sure you weren't cheating on me which he thought you were...and he wanted to make sure you were good enough for me." she explained.

-----------

Puck sat perfectly still, keeping his own mind calm. He couldn't risk freaking out when she was doing something like this and it seemed to be working so he really didn't want to be the one to mess it up.
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonnie Bennett Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:22 am

Damon's eyebrow raised at what she had said. "I don't want that guy on my property. Checking on your or not, it's not exactly his place. I don't need that guy spying or prying into my business." He said.

----

Bonnie, still somewhat in a trance of what was going on, let out an audible gasp. Flashes were going through her head as the voices on got louder. They were angry with her, but there was some worry mixed in with the anger. The images that were once blurry, soon became clear. It took her awhile to grasp onto it, but when she did, she noticed the large form that was coming into her mind. It was Puck...they were warning her about Puck...telling her to get away from and stay away from him. Her words were becoming a bit more persistent and clearer, as if she was arguing with them in return. It wasn't the brightest idea to argue with "x" amount of angry, dead, powerful witch ancestors cause she let out a small cry, almost in agony before all the candles went out simultaneously and Bonnie ended up slouching over beginning to cry.

(Oy...sorry for the paragraph...had to incorporate a lot as you can see...)
Bonnie Bennett
Bonnie Bennett
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Puck Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:25 am

"He was just looking out for me...I told him not to do that anymore...it's not his job."

-------

Puck was getting anxious and more worried about her as the ritual went on. Then all of a sudden everything went dark and Bonnie was crying. He figured it might be safe to touch her now and he gently put a hand on her shoulder. "Hey...what happened?"
Puck
Puck

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:27 am

"And do you honestly think he's going to listen to you?" Damon asked. "The guy isn't exactly the biggest fan of me."

----

Bonnie felt the shoulder on her and she looked up at him, still in tears. "It's you..." She managed to get out. "They're angry...warning me over...you..."
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Buffy Summers Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:28 am

"He'll listen to me if he wants ANY part of my life...even just a friendship."

-------------

"Me?" he asked confused. "What do you-" he stopped. "Why would they warn you about...me?" he asked, almost hurt.
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:32 am

"I'm sure he'll love hearing that..." Damon said.

----

"They think...they know you'll hurt me. Want me to get away from you cause they say I'm danger..." Bonnie replied.
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Buffy Summers Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:34 am

"I know...but like I said...I choose to be with you." she said firmly.

------------

"What? I would never hurt you...ever...I love you."
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonnie Bennett Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:36 am

"Yes, I know that Buffy. Just am saying." Damon nodded.

---

Bonnie wiped her eyes. "And I know that, which is why I'm confused. I don't understand. But the more I tried to fight them on it, the angrier they got with me."
Bonnie Bennett
Bonnie Bennett
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Puck Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:59 am

She nodded. "I know."

------

"I don't get it...why would they think I'd hurt you..." he asked, even more confused, hurt, and worried.
Puck
Puck

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonnie Bennett Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:20 pm

"So...he's staying around here as long as you are, right?" He asked.

----

"Because you're a werewolf." She replied.
Bonnie Bennett
Bonnie Bennett
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Buffy Summers Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:24 am

"I guess." she shrugged.

----------

"But...I've been working on keeping my temper in check...I only was around you during one moon. I've been good about keeping track of everything."
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonnie Bennett Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:38 am

"Fun.." Damon nodded. "..moving on from your crazy ex..."

---

"Noah, I know this. I am just as confused by this as you are." Bonnie said.
Bonnie Bennett
Bonnie Bennett
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Buffy Summers Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:44 am

She giggled a little.

-------

"So...what should we do?"
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonnie Bennett Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:46 am

"Just be glad Katherine isn't around, she may beat Angel when it comes to exes." Damon said.

---

"I'm entirely sure." Bonnie said.
Bonnie Bennett
Bonnie Bennett
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Puck Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:50 am

"How so?" she asked curiously. Damon had brought her up only a few times before but there wasn't much detail.

---------

He took a breath and then sighed. He'd never felt so helpless.
Puck
Puck

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonnie Bennett Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:59 am

"Cause she's a conniving, crazy, manipulative bitch." Damon answered.

---

"I'm really sorry, Noah..." Bonnie sighed.
Bonnie Bennett
Bonnie Bennett
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum