The Vampire Diaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secrets Out (Puck/Buffy/Bonnie/Damon)

4 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Secrets Out (Puck/Buffy/Bonnie/Damon) Empty Secrets Out (Puck/Buffy/Bonnie/Damon)

Post by Damon Salvatore Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:26 am

"Bonnie." Damon said, shaking the young girl who had fallen asleep in his bed. He couldn't lie and say this had been the first time Bonnie had creeped up to his house in the middle of the night, but this was the first time that she hadn't slipped out of the house before morning. It had happened at least a few times a week over the past month. It was actually become something he'd just expected now.

Bonnie woke up, somewhat startled. The sunlight was a sign that she had slept and that it was day time. "Damn it.." She said, softly, getting out of the bed. She had to get to school. She looked worn out and drained, like she hadn't slept. She really hadn't. They were starting up again. The voices, nightmares, torture. It had been awhile since it had last happened. She hated this. Her ancestors were angry or warning her about something that could possibly occur. She wasn't too sure what, but she just knew that she could barely sleep or let her mind wander without some random flashback, voice in her head, or something.

She hadn't told Puck about it. She couldn't, or maybe she didn't know how. And the fact that she actually hadn't made it back in time to sneak back into his bed last night, would probably be a sign to him that something was up. Damon was the only one who knew and that was because, besides Stefan, Damon was the only one who had been around when her ancestors were alive. So he'd be of some aid to her. Little to no progress had been made. And today was obviously not going to be her day.

"School I got to..." She said, grabbing her shoes and bag before walking out of the room and downstairs in a hurry.

"...go...yeah, I know.." Damon nodded, following her down. This probably would look bad to anyone who was around or could see them. Thankfully that wasn't the case, hopefully.
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Secrets Out (Puck/Buffy/Bonnie/Damon) Empty Re: Secrets Out (Puck/Buffy/Bonnie/Damon)

Post by Puck Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:39 am

Puck woke up and realized Bonnie still wasn't there. He looked around the house and she was nowhere to be found. He couldn't even smell her scent. where was she? Why didn't she even tell him she was gone? What if something happened to her? Should he wait at home or go to school? He didn't know what to do.
Puck
Puck

http://www.twitter.com/momijisan89

Back to top Go down

Secrets Out (Puck/Buffy/Bonnie/Damon) Empty Re: Secrets Out (Puck/Buffy/Bonnie/Damon)

Post by Bonnie Bennett Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:48 am

"I'll uh..." Bonnie said, stopping at the door and turning to Damon.

"...see me later, yeah, more than likely." Damon nodded, reaching over Bonnie and opening the door.

Bonnie nodded, turning around walking out of the house. "Thank you, really." She said, glancing back at him before going into her car.

Damon nodded, waving off the apology before he closed the door when she left. He ran a hand down his face and walked further into the house. It really had been a long night.

Bonnie got into her car. She wasn't really in the right mind frame to deal with school, but she didn't feel like dealing with her dad at the moment if he found out, so drove to down to Mystic Falls High.
Bonnie Bennett
Bonnie Bennett
Admin

https://thevamp-diaries.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Puck Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:51 am

Puck waited a little while longer. He knew if anything she wouldn't miss school if she could afford to so he headed to the school in hopes that she'd be there.
Puck
Puck

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonnie Bennett Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:54 am

Bonnie pulled up to the school a bit later and got out of the car. She grabbed her bag and walked into the school, going towards her locker.
Bonnie Bennett
Bonnie Bennett
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Puck Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:59 am

Puck instinctively went to Bonnie's locker first and sure enough there she was. "Bonnie...where were you? I was worried sick."

----------------

Angel had been keeping an eye on this...Damon for a while now. Now he had that witch spending the night at his place and Buffy didn't have a clue. Why didn't he tell her? He had seen enough and decided to go and let Buffy know.
Puck
Puck

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:02 am

Bonnie looked over when she saw Puck. "Hm..oh, I was out...Elena needed me." She lied with a nod of her head. "Sorry..."

---

It was obvious Damon hadn't picked up on Angel watching him at all. He hadn't told Buffy about Bonnie being over because it's not like she was entirely too fond of the witch. Plus, nothing was going on, he was simply helping her.
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Puck Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:07 am

"Well why didn't you leave a note or someth-" he stopped, smelling around her. "Bonnie...why are you lying to me?"

--------------

Angel barely made it to Buffy's place before the sun started to affect him. He knocked on her door and she answered, more than a little surprised to see him.

"Angel, what are you doing here? And in daylight." she said, inviting him in quickly so he didn't burn.

"Thanks...look...I'm not trying to get you back so don't worry. I'm just...concerned."

"About what? I'm full healed." she smiled a bit.

"About Damon...why is that witch spending nights at his place?"

"What witch?" she asked, her curiosity peaked.

"That witch I saw you guys with last time...the reason you got distracted and got hurt."

"He was with Bonnie? She was at his house?"

"All night...and it's been happening for a while now." he told her.

Buffy couldn't believe it. Damon had been hiding this from her. "Thanks...Angel...look...just hang out here until the sun goes down." she told him.
Puck
Puck

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:11 am

"I didn't think about it." Bonnie said. "And I'm not lying to you, Noah." She said.

----

Last night definitely had been wearing on him. He figured he'd call Buffy tonight and have her come over for a bit and just attempt to relax for most of the day until then.
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Puck Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:14 am

"I can smell that vampire on you, Bonnie so don't lie to me, please." he said, doing his absolute best to keep his temper in check.

------------

Buffy spent the day with Angel and caught up a bit with him. When she saw the sun was about to set, she grabbed her stuff. "Um...you can see yourself out whenever you're ready...I gotta go talk to Damon." she said as she headed over to see him.
Puck
Puck

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:16 am

"Elena dates Stefan. Ever consider that?" Bonnie retorted, crossing her arms over her chest.

---

Sleep came far and between. But the perks of being the undead is that he didn't really require that much sleep. But he did enjoy the peacefulness of the house with Stefan being out as of late.
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Puck Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:19 am

"I do...but Damon has a very particular scent...and I smell him...so why do you keep lying to me?" he asked again.

------------

Buffy got the front door and took a deep breath as she knocked. Angel had never lied to her before but then again, she knew Angel and Damon didn't like each other so she prayed he was vastly overexaggerating.
Puck
Puck

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:21 am

"Damon is Stefan's brother. They live together. Stefan dates Elena." Bonnie said, sticking to her story.

---

Bonnie heard the knock on the door and got up. He walked to the door and smile a bit when he saw the blonde. "This is a nice surprise, I was going to give you a call a bit later." He said, leaning forward to kiss her cheek.
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Puck Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:25 am

"I smell Damon all over you..." he almost growled. "what the hell does he have that I don't?" he asked, trying to keep his voice calm.

---------------

"YEah..." she gave a weak smile. "So...anything interesting happen lately?"
Puck
Puck

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:26 am

"The hell are you talking about, Noah?" Bonnie asked.

---

"Not really. Been a pretty boring day. You?" Damon replied, stepping aside to let her in.
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Puck Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:31 am

"So then where was Damon last night, hm? And what did Elena need help with so badly that you couldn't call or something?"

-------------

"Pretty okay...but...it was boring? What about last night? When Bonnie spent the night here?"
Puck
Puck

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:34 am

"I told you, Elena needed my help. I don't think you need any more details other than that." Bonnie answered.

---

Damon blinked and looked at Buffy somewhat shocked at what she had asked him. "What? Where did you hear that?"
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Puck Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:41 am

"Bonnie, I'm trusting you to be honest with me...and you're lying to my face about him. How long have you been seeing him? what, are you bored with me now and you're moving on? What? What more can I do for you?"

---------------

"I have my sources...but that doesn't answer my question...why was she here all night?"
Puck
Puck

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonnie Bennett Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:43 am

"I'm not lying to you. I told you what happened. Nothing is going on between Damon and I." She said.

---

Damon shook his head. "You hear about what's going on in my house from a mysterious source and expect me to be cool about it? What you spying on me and don't trust me?"
Bonnie Bennett
Bonnie Bennett
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Puck Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:51 am

"Why couldn't Elena come over then? I wouldn't have minded...Stefan either." He was going to find any hole in her story that he could.

-----------

she sighed. "I am not spying on you. It was Angel...apparently he'd been watching you or something...he told me when he came over to my place."
Puck
Puck

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:53 am

"Don't know, never thought about it. I'm always there for her." She shrugged.

----

Damon rolled her eyes. "Nosy bastard is poking his nose into something that he has no idea about."
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Puck Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:02 am

"Then what about me? You forgot about how I would feel about this?"

-------

"then why don't you tell me about it?" she asked, crossing her arms. "I'm here...I'm listening."
Puck
Puck

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonnie Bennett Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:04 am

"I don't get what the problem is. I wasn't with you for one night." She said.

---

"My question is, how do you know what Angel said is true? Oh right..cause Angel can do no wrong." Damon said.
Bonnie Bennett
Bonnie Bennett
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Puck Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:12 am

"and that's the problem right there." he said as he turned to leave. "I'm outta here."

----------

"Angel's never lied to me before...why would he start now? I've had no reason to doubt him until now...and I really hoped he would be wrong...was he wrong, Damon?"
Puck
Puck

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:14 am

Bonnie sighed when Puck walked away, leaning against her locker.

---

"Would it matter what I say, seems like Angel's answer was good enough." Damon said.
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next