The Vampire Diaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Learning Something New (Damon)

3 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Learning Something New (Damon) - Page 2 Empty Re: Learning Something New (Damon)

Post by Damon Salvatore Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:27 am

"The hell is that supposed to mean?" He asked.
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Learning Something New (Damon) - Page 2 Empty Re: Learning Something New (Damon)

Post by Spike Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:35 am

"Buffy is very open with her feelings when it comes to who she's in love with...if she's sure that you love her and she actually feels the same way she usually tends to tell at least the person she loves. She never once told me she loved me. She told Angel a bunch. I'm not trying to make comparisons so don't get too pissed. I'm just telling you what I know."
Spike
Spike

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:37 am

"Hope you know you're doing a pretty shitty job at this friend thing." He said with a low growl. "Again, glad that I know Angel has one upped me again. Thanks Spike, thanks."
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Spike Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:42 am

"you're welcome, mate." he smiled a bit as he got another drink. "Would you rather I lie to you and tell you everything is rainbows and puppies with Angel in town?"
Spike
Spike

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:45 am

"No, but at least I know what side you're on. Good to know." He said.
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Spike Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:50 am

"I didn't realize I was choosing sides when telling objective information." he said with an arched eyebrow.
Spike
Spike

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:54 am

"Considering Angel has seemed to screw you over when it came to Buffy more than a few times and that I'm your supposed friend, I figured you'd be somewhat on my side. Apparently you are not."
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Spike Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:58 am

"I am on your side, Damon. I wouldn't tell you all this crap just so you could repeat my mistakes. You think I brought up painful memories for shits and giggles?"
Spike
Spike

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:01 am

"Again, I'm not you, Spike." He said, putting money down on the table and standing up. "And all you're telling me is that no matter what it will always be Spike and Buffy. Yeah, well, it's not like that. Thanks for nothing."
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Spike Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:06 am

He rolled his eyes. "You're welcome." he said, waving him off as he got himself another drink.
Spike
Spike

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:13 am

Damon walked out of the bar and headed outside. He was very irritated with what he had heard. The idea of Angel and Buffy had always rubbed him the wrong way, but now, hearing more about the two of them really bothered him. He headed to Buffy's place and when he got there, he went to the door, knocking on it with some urgency.
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Buffy Summers Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:15 am

Buffy was doing a bit of yoga and stretching. She needed to stay limber so she wasn't expecting anyone. She heard the knocking and furrowed her eyebrows as she answered. "Damon, what's wrong?" she asked worriedly.
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:16 am

"You still have that whatcha-ma-call it ring? Have you been sneaking off to see Angel?" he asked, immediately. It wasn't in an accusatory tone, he just needed some reassurance at the moment.
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Buffy Summers Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:20 am

she blinked. "My what? Sneaking off to see Angel, what?" she asked, more confused than anything. "Look...come on inside and we can talk...in a way that I can understand this strange language you're speaking." she said in an attempt to calm him down enough to slow down the questions.
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:22 am

"Your ring. He gave you a ring that he gave you. Do you or do you not?" He asked, walking inside. "And have you seen him? Snuck off and met up with him or something?" Damon said, the questions not stopping.
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Buffy Summers Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:28 am

"Ring?" she asked, having to think about it as her mind wasn't quite there at the moment. "Oh...yes I have it in a keepsake box in my closet...along with a teddy bear my dad gave me and a few family photos, why?" she asked, wondering how he knew about it.

"Sneaking off with Angel?" she asked to clarify though she knew she didn't have to. "Of course not. In all honesty, I've probably been avoiding him if anything...where's all this coming from?"
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:31 am

"All of this is coming from because I'm tired of constantly have to worry about this....relationship you and Angel seem to be having. I don't like the idea of some guy possibly being in the picture with a woman I care about." He said.
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Buffy Summers Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:37 am

It was all starting to become clear and she took his hand to sit on the couch. "I'm not having a relationship with Angel. He was my first love...that's all. I choose you. I thought we talked about this..." she said, gently placing her hand on the side of Damon's face and stroked his cheek.
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:38 am

Damon nodded, calming down a little at his touch. "We did..I think...I don't know, a lot's going in my head. Just don't like the idea of losing you, that's all."
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Buffy Summers Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:41 am

"Why do you think you'd lose me?"
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:42 am

"cause of this unrequited love or whatever you seem to have with Angel." He shrugged.
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Buffy Summers Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:49 am

"It is not an unrequited love...angel's and my relationship is complicated but it is in no way romantic or lingering."
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:51 am

"..I also don't seem to have the best of luck when it comes to women I'm interested in..." Damon added.
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Buffy Summers Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:13 am

"Damon...I promise you I'm not gonna go sneak off with Angel...if we sneak off at all it's during a battle to do some quick strategizing." she explained. "But either way...I've never seen you like this..." she said a bit worriedly.
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:17 am

Damon's eyes flicked up to look at Buffy. "....Buffy, I...I want to be with you. I don't like the idea of you not being mine...that sounded a bit possessive, but that's the only way I can really put it." He said. "I'm not good at this sort of thing, obviously."
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next