The Vampire Diaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gee Thanks [Anyone]

2 posters

Go down

Gee Thanks [Anyone] Empty Gee Thanks [Anyone]

Post by Elena Gilbert Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:08 pm

Elena had just finished her last period class and headed to her locker. She saw everyone rushing to get out and chuckled to herself a little, oh to be rushing to catch the bus. The hallways were fairly empty now that everybody was leaving, so she was able to make it to her locker without hassle. She placed her books inside and took out the one she needed. As she closed her locker and turned to leave, somebody bumped into her, making her drop her things.

"Gee thanks." she muttered to herself.

[Anyone]
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert

Back to top Go down

Gee Thanks [Anyone] Empty Re: Gee Thanks [Anyone]

Post by Harmony Ramirez Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:13 am

Harmony had been in her class looking over at things that was going on, she needed to get out of the classroom cause she needed to go to the bathroom to have some blood she always had a flask in her purse she carried around that had blood in it, so she went to the bathroom going into one of the stalls closing the door taking the flask out opening it up taking a drink of it only to find out she didn't have none in it. "I could have sworn i filled this up!" she yelled under her breath making sure nobody heard her she opened the stall door going to find if she saw Stefan to ask him for some if he had any but bumped into somebody she saw it was Elena and bend down helping her. "Oh my gosh Elena i am so sorry!" she said helping her pick them up.

ooc; sorry for it being long went over board haha.
Harmony Ramirez
Harmony Ramirez

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Gilbert Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:46 am

Elena looked at the person who was helping her. She then realized it was Harmony, who she had an English class with.

"Oh, it's okay Harmony." she said.

[lol, it's fine Very Happy]
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum