The Vampire Diaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Showdown (Bonnie/Buffy/Damon/Puck)

5 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Showdown (Bonnie/Buffy/Damon/Puck) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Showdown (Bonnie/Buffy/Damon/Puck)

Post by Angel Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:37 am

"I'm just calling it like I see it...and from what I see, you don't care as much as you say you do." he said, watching Buffy sleep. "I have no qualms about seeing her with someone else as long as that someone else really cared about or loved her...neither of which I get from you. If I wasn't there, she would have attempted to stop that werewolf while he was in a frenzy...probably would've been killed."

-------------

He deserved that. "I'm sorry..."
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

The Showdown (Bonnie/Buffy/Damon/Puck) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Showdown (Bonnie/Buffy/Damon/Puck)

Post by Damon Salvatore Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:40 am

Damon's eyes narrowed and turned dark at what Angel had said. "You don't know a damn thing. I care more about that woman lying right than you have any idea. I'm not going to be guilted by some ex-boyfriend who can't get a clue and stay away, and a man who is irrelevant in her life." He said. "She choose me and with that in mind, I don't need your permission to be in her life, I'm in it."

----

"Telling it like it is." She said. "What the hell happened out there Noah?"
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:50 am

"I never made her choose sides...I'm here for her because I care about her. I suggest you calm down, junior." he said, keeping an even keel.

Buffy stirred a bit and her eyes fluttered open but she was still weak. "Damon? Angel?" she asked, things still a bit fuzzy. She thought Angel being there had been a dream but here he was.

"You're awake...did we wake you up?" he asked gently, tucking some hair away from her face. She shook her head.

"No...Angel, why are you in Mystic Falls?"

"I heard there was a group of rogue vampires coming here and I knew you were here. I came to observe since I knew you could fight...but then you got hurt and I stepped in."

She glanced over to Damon. "Did we get them all?" she asked softly. She really wanted Damon by her side, or to be in his arms but he didn't exactly look like he was in a cuddling mood.

---------

"Remember what happened at school? On the football field? When I snapped? Well...it was like that but worse...just seeing Damon with you and that close to you, the way I could smell him on you...it just got under my skin in the worst way...and I didn't stay to be with you because...because I was afraid that I'd hurt you...it was almost like I was a werewolf. I could barely control myself..."
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:01 am

Damon's mouth opened to reply and the look on his face said that what he had to say to Angel, wasn't too good. He was visibly pissed off.

His attention moved to Buffy and his expression, softened only a little, but he was visibly glad she was okay, but Angel beside her and comforting her still had him on edge.

"Yeah....they're all gone..." He replied flatly, his eyes not leaving Angel as he kept an eye to what he was doing. "I'm going to go get a nurse." He muttered before he turned and left the room. He wanted to cool down and plus, he knew Buffy could go home, so he'd compel a nurse into signing the proper documents to get her out of the hospital that night.

----

"That...was about Damon?" She asked in shock. "Are you kidding me?! There is nothing going on between us! Who do I come home to every night? You. Who do I spend a majority of my time caring about? You. Noah...goodness, I am in love with you, and you know that. How the hell could you possibly think I was with Damon?! He was helping me."
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:12 am

Buffy sat up a little. "Angel..." she sighed. "Why are you doing this?"

"Doing what?"

"The way you are with me right now...Angel, you know I'm with Damon. What you and I had is done...we had our time." she told him.

"I know...but you can't deny we still care about each other...why sweep it under the rug?"

"I know that...but that doesn't mean you can touch me like you did and stuff in front of him. I care about him a lot, Angel. I'm happy with him...happier than I have been in years. Truth be told I haven't been this happy since...you...even Riley and Spike weren't like this."

He was a little taken aback by this. "I just don't trust him...at all. He's more likely to turn on you, Buffy."

"I can handle myself, remember?"

"Yet you're in the hospital bed."

Buffy just looked away from him and waited for Damon to come back.

----------

"I told you...I couldn't help it...Bonnie...I...there's something going on with me...something bad. It's getting harder and harder to control the wolf in me. It's amplifying any feeling I would normally have." he explained.
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:16 am

Damon walked back into the room, settling for leaning against the doorway cause if he got near Angel, something bad would probably happen.

"Managed to get you out of here tonight. You can come back to my place and rest up there, you need it." He said.

----

"So what does this mean Noah?" She asked. "That I need to watch out for the next person you flip out on...or do you need for me to stay away from you? Cause I don't know how to deal with this or if I can help you..."
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:21 am

Buffy smiled upon seeing Damon and nodded. "Yeah...I'd like that." she said softly.

Angel gave Buffy's hand a squeeze before heading out. "I'll be around." he said to Damon but only so the other vampire was able to hear him before he left the room.

Buffy looked up at Damon. "Come over here..."

-------

"No...I don't know. Can't you make somethign for me to suppress the wolf in me except for the full moon?" he asked, almost desperately. "I can't not be close to you, and I don't know how to suppress this thing on my own yet."
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonnie Bennett Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:12 pm

Damon shot Angel a vicious look when he walked past him. He heard Buffy call him over and he went over to the bed, taking a seat at the edge of it.

----

"Noah I...I.."Bonnie sighed, dropping her head. "I can't do that...I don't think there's anything out there that can suppress that."
Bonnie Bennett
Bonnie Bennett
Admin

https://thevamp-diaries.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Buffy Summers Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:22 am

She looked at him. "I'm not sick you know...you could move closer to me..."

--------

"Then...are there books we can do research where I can work on it myself?"
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonnie Bennett Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:25 am

"I don't want Angel to pop back over here and kick my ass for going anywhere near you." Damon said.

---

"...I...I don't think there is anything to do about it. I mean...from what I know it just comes with being a wolf and you...need to be the one to suppress it and deal with it." She replied. "I don't think my powers can help you."
Bonnie Bennett
Bonnie Bennett
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Buffy Summers Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:35 am

"He won't...I know you weren't in the room, but I told him to back off...I'm happy with you...I want you." she said softly.

-------

Puck looked scared. "I don't wanna hurt you...I can't..." he said, burying his face in his hands.
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:23 am

"You suer about that? Cause he seems pretty set on keep me away." Damon said.

----

"I don't know what to say." She said looking at him and feeling his pain.
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Buffy Summers Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:20 am

"I'm sure...if I have to, I'll kick his ass out of here." she chuckled. "Granted, it'll have to wait a few days til I'm back to full strength..." she said, trying to sit up a bit.

-----------

He looked up at her. "Bonnie, I'm so sorry...I'm gonna work harder and try harder to keep this thing in check..."
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:30 am

"I can handle him..or try too. You just need to worry about getting better." Damon said.

---

"I'm not too sure what to say." She sighed.
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Buffy Summers Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:33 am

"I don't want you getting hurt over this...it's not worth it..."

--------

"You can say how you feel...you're pissed and disappointed in me."
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:49 am

"I'm not going to let this Angel guy ruin what's going on between us." Damon said.

----

"I'm confused, a little scared." Bonnie replied.
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Buffy Summers Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:54 am

"And what is going on between us?" she asked with a soft smile.

------------

"I'm sorry...maybe this was why I stayed alone..."
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:16 am

"Ummm...I'm...seeing you?"

---

"You know I'm not going to let you go that easily." She said.
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Buffy Summers Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:20 am

She chuckled. "Nevermind." she said, relaxing against the bed.

---------

"Stubborn, much?" he asked, trying to lighten the mood a bit.
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonnie Bennett Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:32 am

Damon sighed. "I care about you..labels just...put me off."

---

"It's not like you've done anything bad to me." Bonnie said.
Bonnie Bennett
Bonnie Bennett
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Puck Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:34 am

"Usually me too...but I'm on some good pain meds." she chuckled. "Sorry...I'm all drugged up."

------------

"But if you got hurt out there...it would've been because of me."
Puck
Puck

http://www.twitter.com/momijisan89

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonnie Bennett Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:39 am

Damon shook his head." It's fine, get some rest. You need it."

--

"So what do you want me to do then Leave?" She asked.
Bonnie Bennett
Bonnie Bennett
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Puck Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:44 am

"Wait...I don't want you to go..." she said, holding his hand.

---------

He shook his head. "No...I don't know...I love you so much, Bonnie...I just don't wanna hurt you."
Puck
Puck

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonnie Bennett Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:48 am

"Not going anywhere. You just need to get some rest. I'll be here." Damon said.

---

"Noah, I love you too, but I don't know what you want or need from me right now." She said.
Bonnie Bennett
Bonnie Bennett
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Puck Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:53 am

She nodded as the nurse came in to give her 1 more dose of medicine in her IV. "This will allow her to sleep through the night without any pain...and you can take her home first thing in the morning." she smiled warmly.

---------

"For now...can I just hold you in my arms?"
Puck
Puck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next