The Vampire Diaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Wanted to Talk? (Damon/Spike)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

You Wanted to Talk? (Damon/Spike) Empty You Wanted to Talk? (Damon/Spike)

Post by Spike Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:55 am

Spike got a message from Damon. He wanted to meet with him and talk to him about something. Spike wasn't sure what, but he and Damon were cool now so he figured it wasn't anything bad. He found a good spot and waited for the other vampire. While he waited he lit a cigarette and started to smoke.
Spike
Spike

Back to top Go down

You Wanted to Talk? (Damon/Spike) Empty Re: You Wanted to Talk? (Damon/Spike)

Post by Damon Salvatore Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:56 am

"Goodness, you're so predictable." Damon joked, approached Spike. "Couldn't meet up at a bar..or like mall..." He chuckled.
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Spike Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:59 am

"Why go to a bar when I have my own liquor stocked up and it's much stronger?" he pointed out. "And the mall? Really?" he smirked. "So you wanted to talk...what's up?"
Spike
Spike

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:00 am

"True...and true..." He nodded. "I uh..wanted to ask you something about Buffy." He said, rubbing the back of his neck.
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Spike Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:02 am

"Buffy?" he asked, getting a little tense. "What about her?"
Spike
Spike

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:03 am

"Well..not exactly...Buffy, but I'm curious about this dude named Angle." Damon said, noticing Spike tense.
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Spike Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:05 am

"Angel?" he asked arching his eyebrow. "What about Captain Forehead?"
Spike
Spike

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:06 am

"I don't know anything about him. I'm just curious.."He replied.
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Spike Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:08 am

"You asked about Buffy...and then Angel...you know I heard she's here...in Mystic Falls." he said, slowly trying to put the pieces together.
Spike
Spike

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:09 am

"Well I'm talking about the both of them...like together." Damon said. "And yeah, she's in Mystic falls."
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Spike Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:10 am

"That's what I thought..." he sighed. "Well...what all do you wanna know?"
Spike
Spike

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:11 am

"Everything." Damon replied.
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Spike Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:12 am

"About Buffy or Angel?"
Spike
Spike

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:14 am

"Angel, I'm assuming with him comes Buffy."
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Spike Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:31 am

He shrugged. "More or less." he said as he put his cigarette out.

"Well...Angel was human once...he's way older than me...like 270 by now I think." he said with a slight nod. He got turned into a vampire and he became Angelus...they called him that cuz they said he was the demon with angelic face. And he was also called the scourge of Europe. He traveled around with his sire Darla and the vampire he sired, Drusilla...who sired me...then the 4 of us traveled together. I mean the guy was like my Yoda...my mentor when we hung out." he smiled a bit. "I mean we killed and tortured nuns together, ravaged Europe and anywhere we went." he said, a mischeivous glint in his eye.

"Then...he got cursed by this gypsy clan for killing their most precious daughter...they put his soul back into his body...so he had to feel over 150 years worth of guilt...made him a real poofter." he said shaking his head. "So...I hadn't really seen him for like 50 years or so...but then I go to Sunnydale to open the Hellmouth and kill me my 3rd Slayer...Buffy. Then I find out...the 2 of them are together! He's all fighting for puppies and kittens and he's all moony for her. It was pretty disgusting if I do say so myself." he said, rolling his eyes.

"Well...it turned out that if he experienced one moment of pure happiness he would lose his soul again...and when the 2 of them did the nasty, that happened. So he was Angelus again...I thought it'd be great, but he stole all my spotlight again. He had to go and open the portal to every hell dimension and I get no credit. But luckily Buffy ran him through and killed him...apparently Willow, her witch friend, got his soul back but it was too late." he sighed.

"I left Sunnydale again and by the time I got back, Angel had moved away...Buffy said he left because they both realized that if they tried to be together, it would never work. He'd turn into a monster from true happiness or she would grow old, wither, and die while he stayed young." he nodded. "So he moved to Los Angeles to fight the good fight on his own...to work on redemption, saving lost souls, helping the helpless, all that jazz."

"Well after I died saving Sunnydale, I wound up in Los Angeles where Angel was and it was the 2 of us again...at each other's throats and whatnot...we both had souls this time. And we fought, argued, and eventually...we actually became friends. And we fought for this thing called the Shanshu Prophesy...it stated that a vampire with a soul that saved the world had a chance to be human. Naturally, he was going to go for it. He deserved it a lot more than I did...hell, he wanted it more."

"and...there was a big battle where the Powers That Be sent all these demons and nasties to take us down. In order for us to even be ready for the battle, Angel signed away any chance for himself to become human to save the rest of us. We fought the beasties and we won...we lost a few people, but we won...and Angel...he isn't all that bad. I mean he gets on my nerves quicker than anyone I know...always stealing my glory, spotlight, and women, but the guy knows how to fight...and when it came to Buffy...he really did love her. He'd do anything for her."
Spike
Spike

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:45 am

Damon blinked and stood there in silence for a few long moments to process everything. "You say he did love her and that he'd do anything for her. Do you..think I have anything worry about when it comes to him? I mean...I do care about Buffy."
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Spike Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:53 am

"I thought so...you and Buffy...and yes...not did...he still does as far as I know...as far as you're concerned...it's Buffy's choice. She's choosing to be with you, isn't she?"
Spike
Spike

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:56 am

"Well yeah...I mean, we're enjoying being together. But then there's this Angel guy, I don't know...I don't want him coming in between what it is I have with Buffy." He said.
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Spike Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:00 am

"If he sees that she's happy, he'll pretty much leave you two alone...but beware...if the two of them are near each other, they'll get that look in their eyes. They'll never act on it, of course. But there will always be somethign between them. But who knows? Maybe Buffy's changed...maybe she's fully moved on from him and she's really happy with you."
Spike
Spike

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:26 am

Damon let out a slightly aggravated sigh. "Great...how come every woman I'm with there's always the 'other guy' in the picture. I am so over this unrequited love bullshit." He muttered.
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Spike Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:52 pm

"Well don't jump the gun...talk to her about it...seriously." he said seriously. "One thing about Buffy is...if she's with you, regardless of Angel...she means everything she says to you and puts in with you..." he said softly with a small sincere smile. "Hell...she even had it in her to love me at one point. So you know what? Have some faith in her."
Spike
Spike

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:25 pm

"Kind of hard to have faith when this guy is still in love with her and if she ever saw him again they'd get lost in each other's eyes." Damon said.
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Spike Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:09 am

He rolled his eyes. "I haven't seen or spoken to Buffy in years, Damon...for all I know she could have really gotten over him. She was with someone else the last time he tried to keep track of her and from what we found out, she was genuinely happy. Talk to her."
Spike
Spike

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:54 pm

Damon shook his head. "I'm just going to let it go. And pray this creep stays the hell away."
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Spike Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:55 am

"You sure?" he asked arching his eyebrow.
Spike
Spike

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next