The Vampire Diaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Umm...Awkward (Buffy/Bonnie/Damon/Puck)

4 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Umm...Awkward (Buffy/Bonnie/Damon/Puck) Empty Umm...Awkward (Buffy/Bonnie/Damon/Puck)

Post by Damon Salvatore Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:03 am

It was late and it was dark, they could get away with this. Damon smirked as he looked down at Buffy and backed her against some random wall that was nearby. His fingers gently moved down her arms and his lips found her neck. Something about her was just.... irresistible, maybe it was the fact that she kept him on his toes, wasn't afraid of him, and stood up to him no matter. Besides her physical qualities he just found her sexy overall. And what went from a mutual dislike turned into a whatever it is you want to call it. He's guessing she was patrolling or whatever the hell it is slayer's do, and he was being a distraction as usual.

(I have an idea to add onto this as well, I'll add in Bonnie in a few posts, figured we could establish these two first. Anyways if you get on tonight, I'll be around, if not get my attention tomorrow and I'll go on aim to talk to you about it)
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Umm...Awkward (Buffy/Bonnie/Damon/Puck) Empty Re: Umm...Awkward (Buffy/Bonnie/Damon/Puck)

Post by Buffy Summers Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:51 am

Buffy was supposed to be out patrolling but she couldn't resist it when Damon did this. She inhaled sharply. "D-damon...stop..." she said, keeping her voice as steady as she could. "I have a job to do...or have you forgotten?" she smirked as she pushed Damon off of her and ran her finger up and down his chest.

[[dammit now I wanna know! lol]]
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

Back to top Go down

Umm...Awkward (Buffy/Bonnie/Damon/Puck) Empty Re: Umm...Awkward (Buffy/Bonnie/Damon/Puck)

Post by Damon Salvatore Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:00 am

He smirked when she pushed him away from her. "I didn't forget, just chose to ignore it." He said with a devilish grin as he took her hand and lightly kissed each of her fingers. "Now back to where I was." He said, using the hand he held to pull her closer to him and his lips were once again attached to her neck.
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Buffy Summers Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:06 am

She let out a soft moan as she gripped his arms. Damon stirred something in her...something she hadn't felt in a really long time...and she wasn't going to complain.
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:09 am

He inwardly smirked when he knew she gave in and guided her back against the wall again. "I knew you'd see things my way blondie." He said against her neck which he then begin to nip at as his hands slipped under her top.
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Buffy Summers Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:17 am

She moaned softly again as she tugged at his shirt. "You know...you look much better without this."
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:21 am

"There's no need to inflate my ego, you already have me on edge." Damon said stepping away from a moment to take off shirt before his lips crashed upon hers.
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Buffy Summers Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:26 am

She gladly returned the kiss, her hands hungrily touching over his chiseled body.
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:28 am

His hands found their way back under her shirt, moving to her back, they expertly undid her bra and has hand grazed across her chest.
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Buffy Summers Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:39 am

She shivered slightly under his touch.
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:44 am

"This better than work, huh?" he muttered against her lips.

----

Not like either of them slept much as it is and when they did, it was late. Bonnie had convinced Puck to go outside for a bit to just walk around, it was a nice night out and it was better than being cooped up inside the house.
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Buffy Summers Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:56 am

"shut up and keep kissing me." she smirked against his lips.

----------------

Puck held her hand as they walked. It was a nice night and it was nice to be out with Bonnie as opposed to in bed all the time. "It's nice out tonight...are you cold?" he asked, offering her his jacket.
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:58 am

"Yes ma'am." Damon said, picking her up and doing as she commanded.

----

"No, I'm good...then again you are pretty warm." She said, leaning against him as they walked.
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Buffy Summers Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:17 am

She wrapped her legs around him and hungrily returned the kiss.

-------------

Puck smiled, kissing her forehead.
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:21 am

Damon pulled away to take off Buffy's shirt before he began to kiss down to her chest.

---

Bonnie smiled up at him before she stopped seeing a couple ahead of them.

"Goodness and I thought we were bad, but tha-...is that Damon?!" Bonnie said stopping mid-step and looking, it was dark put she knew Damon well enough to know only he'd be at something like this. "Goodness he couldn't feed on some random girl at his own house." She said in disgust.
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Buffy Summers Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:28 am

She moaned, her head being tossed back.

--------------

Puck had an amused grin, seeing the couple. "How come we don't do that more of-" he stopped when she got angry. "Babe? You alright?"
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:30 am

At that point, Damon had to fight the urge to let his fangs out. He set her down and his lips slowly moved down her body.

---

"No...because that's just not some dumb college girl cause he would've been tossed her to the side right...nor is that Katherine..or Elena." Bonnie said pretty much talking to herself.
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Buffy Summers Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:33 am

She moaned a bit more loudly, gripping his hair.

---------------

Puck was a bit confused. "What?"
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:36 am

Damon groaned loudly, glancing up at Buffy.

Bonnie shook her head and with a wave of her hand, Damon was sent flying in the air, crashing into a tree.

"What the-?!" He began to say but noticed Bonnie standing in the distance. "...witch..." He muttered, he glanced over at Buffy shooting her an apologetic look before he was in front of Bonnie in a second, looming over her. "We got a problem."

"You tell me." Bonnie said and despite their major height difference within a second, she had him on his knees, yelling out in pain as he held onto his head.
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Buffy Summers Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:39 am

Buffy was thoroughly enjoying Damon until he was sent flying and she scrambled to get dressed before watching what was happening. "HEY!" she called, running over. "What is your problem?!" she spat at Bonnie. When she saw Damon in pain, she slapped Bonnie in the face.

Puck was a bit confused until buffy slapped Bonnie and that's when he got defensive. "Don't you touch her."

"You think I'm scared of you?" Buffy scoffed.
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:48 am

The slap in the face snapped Bonnie out of her train of though, thus released Damon from the spell she had on him, causing him to hit the ground with a thud.

"But you should be afraid of me." Bonnie said.

"...Buffy...don't...I can handle her.." Damon said, finally getting to his feet. He grabbed a hold of Bonnie's arm and pulled her away. "You mind telling me what the hell has gotten into you and don't, do that mind exploding thing anymore."

"You tell me, Damon!" Bonnie yelled. "My grandmother is dead because of YOU, because of YOUR obsession with that stupid vampire, and the next thing I know you're all over some random girl in the middle of the park." She said on the verge of tears, she sent Damon flying again, but this time he came crashing against a wall. She used the mind numbing spell again and with mutter of a few words, got a hose to burst, water coming out of nowhere almost. "She's dead...and now you need to go to..." She said, it was if she wasn't in her own body right now, acting based off of pure emotions. "...I tried to warn you before Damon." She said and as if on cue the water busted into flames, slowly heading towards Damon.

"Ahhh.." Damon yelled, cringing in pain, Bonnie still having a huge affect over him. "Buffy..stop her! Snap her out of it!"
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Buffy Summers Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:53 am

Buffy was confused, but she wasn't gonna allow some girl to hurt Damon unless she knew the damndest best reason why. As soon as she saw her hurting Damon again, she was angry. "That's it. You're making me do the chick fight thing." she said, going behind Bonnie, grabbing her by the hair, and throwing her to the ground. "Leave him alone!"

Puck had enough as he went behind her and held Buffy away. "And you...get off me!" Buffy practically snarled as she elbowed him in the face, causing him to let go. Buffy then landed on her feet and jump-kicked him in the head. "Back off." she said before going back to Bonnie.
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:58 am

"Just stay out of it." Bonnie said once she finally got to her feet. "This has nothing to do with you...it's between me and him." She said and the fire that was growing ceased immediately. "If you were smart you'd stay far away from that selfish, heartless bastard before he tosses you to the side..or worse...kill you." Bonnie said, standing up to Buffy, not the least bit intimated.

Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Buffy Summers Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:02 am

"Well too bad...I'm involved now." she spat back. "And he knows just as well as anyone how well I can handle myself. I'm a slayer, Sabrina." she said, taunting her with the name of TV witch.
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:05 am

"Oh how lovely, well let me finish your job off for you since you're obviously distracted and destroy this one for you." She said before brought Damon back to his knees again once he began to stand up. "You don't want to mess me with slayer, you have no idea how powerful I can be."
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next