The Vampire Diaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting The Hang of Things [Anyone]

4 posters

Go down

Getting The Hang of Things [Anyone] Empty Getting The Hang of Things [Anyone]

Post by Elena Gilbert Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:15 pm

Elena walked into the Mystic Grill, glancing around to see if she knew anybody there. So far, it looked like that was a fail. She walked over to an empty table and took off her jacket, then sat and ordered herself a soda. Once it came, she took a sip of her drink and looked around, looking bored.

[because i am horrible on this site and don't RP...I kicked my butt and made up a topic. Anyone can join Very Happy]
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert

Back to top Go down

Getting The Hang of Things [Anyone] Empty Re: Getting The Hang of Things [Anyone]

Post by Bonnie Bennett Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:21 pm

Bonnie had walked into the grill, she spotted Elena and smiled, not having seen her in awhile. She let out a fake gasp as she approached her.

"Hm,you look familiar...like a friend of mine, who I never ever see." She chuckled.
Bonnie Bennett
Bonnie Bennett
Admin

https://thevamp-diaries.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Getting The Hang of Things [Anyone] Empty Re: Getting The Hang of Things [Anyone]

Post by Elena Gilbert Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:58 am

Elena chuckled. "You know, you kind of look familiar too. I think I used to hang out with you a lot." she smirked. "Hi Bonnie." she said as she stood up and greeted her with a hug.
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonnie Bennett Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:44 am

She smiled as she returned the hug.

"Long time no see or talk. Where have you been hiding?" She asked as she took a seat at the table.
Bonnie Bennett
Bonnie Bennett
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Gilbert Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:34 am

"I've been busy with school this year. So much work to get done, but I'm finally catching a break."
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonnie Bennett Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:21 pm

"That's good to hear. Though I hate to hear I've lost my best friend to a stack of books."
Bonnie Bennett
Bonnie Bennett
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Gilbert Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:02 am

"It is rather something, but no need to worry...no more books or school work for a while, it's all calm now." she chuckled.
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonnie Bennett Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:42 am

"That's great to hear, cause I may have to kidnap you so we can hang." Bonnie giggled.
Bonnie Bennett
Bonnie Bennett
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Gilbert Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:34 pm

"No need to kidnap, I'll just go along." she laughed.
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Misguided Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:16 am

Phoenix was getting to the point where she thought this Mystic Falls place was boring, and not had she seen one other vampire. As she walked into the Mystic Grill, she wondered why she was still even here. She should have left by now, gone to another town or city and continued her life, but she didn't. Even if this place was boring to her, it was... strange. Phoenix sat down at a nearby table and ordered a drink, tapping her manicured nails against the table as she waited for it.
Phoenix Misguided
Phoenix Misguided

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonnie Bennett Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:49 pm

"But kidnapping seems much more exciting." She said with a light chuckled. She paused for a moment feeling the mood of the room change as someone walked in, but she couldn't put her finger on it just yet.
Bonnie Bennett
Bonnie Bennett
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Gilbert Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:54 am

"The panic attack and fighting people off. Oh yes, so much fun." she chuckled. "You alright Bonnie?"
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonnie Bennett Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:56 pm

"Huh...what? Yeah...I'm fine." Bonnie said, her attention back on Elena.
Bonnie Bennett
Bonnie Bennett
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Gilbert Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:28 pm

"You zoned out on me there." she said.
Elena Gilbert
Elena Gilbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara Alexis Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:51 pm

Cara walked into Mystic Grill. Her shift at the bar had finished and she needed a place to relax for a bit. She was quite new in the area and didn't want anyone to know she was a vampire. She sat at a free table and waited.
Cara Alexis
Cara Alexis

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Misguided Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:39 pm

Phoenix looked up when the new-comer came in, but she didn't really care. People were coming in by the threes and fours and the same amount leaving at the same time. Phoenix looked back to her table as a waitress came over to her table, carrying the drink she had ordered. The waitress left with a little smile after Phoenix nodded and paid for her drink. Tucking her hair behind her ear, Phoenix lifted the drink with one hand and sipped it before glancing around the Grill, thinking and wondering at the same time, one arm resting on the table.
Phoenix Misguided
Phoenix Misguided

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonnie Bennett Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:52 am

"Yeah..sorry about that. You know I have my moments." Bonnie said.
Bonnie Bennett
Bonnie Bennett
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cara Alexis Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:53 pm

Cara walked over to the bar and ordered a drink, glancing at Phoenix, Elena and Bonnie as she did.
Cara Alexis
Cara Alexis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum